How To Modify PDF Online?
Easy-to-use PDF software
How do I add a link to my website in a PDF file?
Without getting into installing extra software you can add a button from http.//pdfcrowd.com/ which works well
PDF documents can be cumbersome to edit, especially when you need to change the text or sign a form. However, working with PDFs is made beyond-easy and highly productive with the right tool.
How to Modify PDF with minimal effort on your side:
- Add the document you want to edit — choose any convenient way to do so.
- Type, replace, or delete text anywhere in your PDF.
- Improve your text’s clarity by annotating it: add sticky notes, comments, or text blogs; black out or highlight the text.
- Add fillable fields (name, date, signature, formulas, etc.) to collect information or signatures from the receiving parties quickly.
- Assign each field to a specific recipient and set the filling order as you Modify PDF.
- Prevent third parties from claiming credit for your document by adding a watermark.
- Password-protect your PDF with sensitive information.
- Notarize documents online or submit your reports.
- Save the completed document in any format you need.
The solution offers a vast space for experiments. Give it a try now and see for yourself. Modify PDF with ease and take advantage of the whole suite of editing features.
Modify PDF: All You Need to Know
When you click on the Crowd button you see a pop-up browser window where you can copy the URL of this page and paste it in the address bar. Then type “Crowd” and press enter. Then in another pop up window hit the button which says “Get more Crowd” and the URL you have paste'd in will be displayed. A pop-up window will appear that says “Download link will be available on the next page”. Note: Since I did this my page is back up, but it is hard to see at times. However, you need to do the following to get it back up again: Go to Tools — Options — Add-ons — Add PDF-Viewer-Link-Addon. Select the Crowd plugin, click on “OK”, and then browse to the location you had copied the URL to in step #10. From that location click on “Download Link.