How To Modify PDF Online?
Easy-to-use PDF software
How do I merge pages in PDF files?
I know a solution which might be helpful. You can merge all of the pages of a PDF into a single page as a image file. Try using PDFelement to fulfill your need. I’ll show you how to do that below. Open your PDF file with PDFelement, and then click on “To Others” and choose “Convert to Image”. Here a pop-up conversion window will show up. Click on the “Settings” button. Here, you should choose the second option “Adjoin all pages into one single image”. Click on “OK” then. After the conversion, you’ll have all of the pages of your PDF file merged into a single image. This article might be helpful. How to Merge PDF Pages into a Single Image
PDF documents can be cumbersome to edit, especially when you need to change the text or sign a form. However, working with PDFs is made beyond-easy and highly productive with the right tool.
How to Modify PDF with minimal effort on your side:
- Add the document you want to edit — choose any convenient way to do so.
- Type, replace, or delete text anywhere in your PDF.
- Improve your text’s clarity by annotating it: add sticky notes, comments, or text blogs; black out or highlight the text.
- Add fillable fields (name, date, signature, formulas, etc.) to collect information or signatures from the receiving parties quickly.
- Assign each field to a specific recipient and set the filling order as you Modify PDF.
- Prevent third parties from claiming credit for your document by adding a watermark.
- Password-protect your PDF with sensitive information.
- Notarize documents online or submit your reports.
- Save the completed document in any format you need.
The solution offers a vast space for experiments. Give it a try now and see for yourself. Modify PDF with ease and take advantage of the whole suite of editing features.
Modify PDF: All You Need to Know
This may be easier to do with images. First, we start by entering a few key pages by pressing the Enter key while selecting multiple pages in PDF Element. You can choose which parts of PDF you want to merge. Here is the process of PDF page selection in the conversion of PDF file into a single page with Image Maker: Enter the keyword “PDF pages”. Then add your selected PDF pages as text. Click on all Pages. Then, pick the first page and the last page. Choose your desired page alignment using align to pages. Click on all images. Then you will have a selection of selected image sizes. Select your desired image size to make it the image of your single page. Once your images are found, you simply click on emerged and make the changes. You'll have merged all pages, and you are done. ‧ ‧ ‧ ‧.